Monday, August 13, 2012

Web Conferences

The first web conference I attended was necessary as everyone was confused to the group assignment.  It turns out we made it much harder than expected.  It was funny to how five group members got five different interpertations to what was to be done.  I had some group members making the assignment a little too difficult. I was relieved after tuning into the conference that my gut on what to do was correct and in deed it was not that hard.

The second web conference I attended I was truly just a bystander. I had finished my part of the assignment BEFORE attending the conference.  ( WEEK 4)  I was tuning in for any additional announcements and to ensure that I had done it correctly.  Again some classmates were making the assignment way harder than it needed to be. I appreciated how our professor gave us reasoning for all our assignments. She was also very refreshing when telling us that we had no readings because of being summer.

I did tune in on a Sunday or Monday  night for a conference which I guess had been postponed but I never saw the annoucement . Our professor was gone at a funeral I later found out. But I had someone watch my son while I sat there and waited. That was a little frustrating. 

The last web conference was just involving last minute questions. I do wish on the web conferences we could actually talk to each other instead of just typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment